PUBG is back with a huge update 4.1 and new season 4 with the short story of Erangle’s Past and About the PlayerUnknown. The update is in the test servers will hit the servers on 23rd July.
Erangel Visual Update (Erangel V.2)
- To better illustrate Erangel’s history, terrain elements have been added or revised.
- Trenches, blast marks, camo nets, and abandoned tanks have been added across different areas of the map
- Added barriers along the shore in some locations.
New Cooperative Mission System
- Survivor Pass 4: AFTERMATH has a new cooperative mission system that allows players to work together towards milestones and rewards.
- You can view the mission progression gauge on the mission tab, and receive rewards when each step is completed
PUBG Season 4 Skin
Weapon & Item Balance Update
- S686, S1897
- Beryl M762
- AKM and Groza
- M416, G36, QBZ, SCAR-L and AUG
- Crossbow will now have a visible tracer following the trajectory of the bolt for easier aiming.
- Added top rail to Uzi to allow Red Dot and Holographic Sights attachments.
Vehicle Balance Update
- Maximum speed Scooter,Buggy & Tukshai
- HP UAZ ,Tukshai
- HP of Mirado
- Implemented new Buggy and Mirado sounds.
- Visual effect while using boost has been removed and replaced with high RPM engine sounds.
- Improved aiming while inside vehicles to be more steady.
- Auto-Acceleration can be activated with ‘=’ key just like auto-run
- Only teammates will be able to enter BRDM-2.
- Added Car Audio feature to play preset music while inside a car
- Music can be stopped by destroying or flooding the vehicle
Healing and Boost Item Improvements
- Healing and boost items can now be used while moving.
- You’ll be limited to walking speed only.
- Bandages will now be used continuously until the player fully heals to the maximum of 75% health, or runs out of bandages, without the need to manually use bandages multiple times
- First Aid Kits can no longer heal additional damage you receive after the healing starts
Visual Effects Improvements
- the visuals of the Molotov Cocktail.
- Frag Grenade explosion effects.
- Different effects will be used depending on the surface the Frag Grenade explodes upon.
- The maximum range of automatic marker placement using Radio Messages has been reduced from 500m to 300m
- Weapon rate-of-fire is now less affected by FPS.
- Improved rate-of-fire consistency at low FPS
Added a new playable Turntable which can be found across Erangel.
- Turntables are spawned randomly on Erangel. Press the use key to turn the music on/off.
- Turntables can be destroyed.
- Music played on the Turntable can be heard by all nearby players.
- Music will stop playing automatically after one song.