PUBG Mobile has taken over the Indian gaming community like storm. Previously in 2018 India’s first big successful mobile eSports event on Bangalore Oppo Presents PUBG MOBILE Campus Championship 2018 with over 250,000 registrations and a month long tournament of 15 lakh prize pool.
Now Oppo and PUBG Mobile is back with a new tournament PUBG Mobile India Series 2019 Sponsored By Oppo. It is going to be the second big eSports event india after the previous one with the whooping 1 Crore Prize Pool. This tournament is now open to all not like the previous one was only limited to college and university students.
There is no registration fee needed, but you need be at Level 20 to be able to qualify for the tournament. Registrations have already started which will go on till January 23. Here Is The Link –http://www.pubgmobile.in/
All You Need is a Email Account & Your Character ID above Level 20
The registration process for PUBG Mobile India Series is really quite simple. All you need to do is to on “Register Now” button and complete the registration form one by one. Once you complete the registration form, you need to verify your email to activate your account. See The Image Below
Once you have registered, you can either join a squad by entering the Squad ID or create a squad of their own and invite your friends.
JOINING A SQUAD
Enter the squad ID of the squad you wish to join and click the “Join Squad” button. Your request is sent now and you will be added to the squad as soon as the captain accepts your request.
CREATING A SQUAD
Click on the “Create Squad” button to create a squad. Once you have created a squad, you can invite players to your squad by sending them an invite link. Once your squad has 4 members, you are good to go
In-Game Qualifier Rounds
Once your squad of 4 members is ready, you will need to Play 15 Classic mode matches in Erangel with your registered India Series squad. Out of the first 15 matches, your best 10 matches will be considered towards the final result.
The result is based on kills and finishing position – if there is a tie, other parameters like Survival time, accuracy etc., will be considered. Remember, In-game Qualifier is only for 7 days from Jan 21 to Jan 27 and matches played only during this period will be considered. Make sure you play 15 matches with your registered squad as soon as it opens on 21st Jan.
* Online Play-Offs will be played across 3 rounds from Feb 10 to Feb 24. We’ll describe each of these rounds to you in a bit of detail.
** In Round 1, the Top 2000 Squads are seeded into 100 groups with each group consisting of 20 squads. All these groups will play in Best Of 1, position based knockout match. The top 4 squads from each group will move on to Round 2.
*** In Round 2, the top 400 squads from Round 1 will be seeded into 20 groups again, with each group consisting of 20 squads. These 400 squads play in a Best Of 1, position based knockout match. Once again, the top 4 squads from each group move on to Round 3.
**** In Round 3, the top 80 squads from Round 2 will be seeded into 4 groups, each consisting 20 squads. These 80 squads will play Best Of 3 points-based knockout matches. The top 5 squads from each group will move on to the much- awaited grand finale
- Every participant who decides to participate in this tournament must be an Indian resident.
- Participants should have an account of level 20 or above on their PUBG Mobile game
- Squads are only allowed to play with players on their roster with a registered game account
- All players must use their Mobile Phones to play the game and all players must install the newest version of the game in order to participate in PUBGM India Series
- During the In-game Qualifier and Online Playoffs, the players are expected to use their own devices without any emulators, hacks and any other 3rd party software/tool
- Players are not allowed to add, modify or remove game files from their intended state. Any such manipulation will result in immediate disqualification.
- Intentionally changing your character’s ale to look through texture or object is prohibited.
- Players are not allowed to set two actions to the same key in key bindings.
- If a squad doesn’t show up at the scheduled start time, the squad will be disqualified
- No substitute players are allowed
- Each Kill will get 20 Points.
- Applicable for Best Of 3 and Best Of 5 matches.
That’s all folks. GO & Get the WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNERS.