Ring of Elysium is a free-to-play, multiplayer online battle royale game developed by Tencent Games and published by Tencent Games and Garena. Released On 19th September 2018.
Season 1: Sixty people are trapped in a snow mountain, assaulted by disastrous snowstorm Ymir. The way out is a rescue flight which can only save up to four people. Survivors must stay ahead of the approaching storm while eliminating competitors. Players are equipped with a snowboard, climbing gear, or a hang glider, to traverse the snowy terrain and adapt to fights and other intense situations.
Season 2: The plot is similar to Season 1. The map is a tropical island and the players must escape a cloud of volcanic ash. A rescue helicopter will arrive in the final safe zone to rescue 4 players. Players may choose Hang Glider, BMX bike, or Grapple Hook traversal equipment
New Mode – Ashen Eye
Innovative play rules
- A volcanic eruption filled Europa Island will deadly sulfur dioxide.
- Adventurers must scavenge enough oxygen resources and enter the “Ashen Eye” to fight for their escape
No circle shrinks
- The only safe zone from the volcanic ash is the Ashen Eye, which is constantly moving
Oxygen is key
- Outside of the Eye, oxygen will be gradually consumed, scavenge oxygen from other players’ to stay alive
- Have the most amount of oxygen inside the Ashen Eye to make your way out.
- OS- Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- Processor- Intel i3 8130U(2Cores, 2.3GHz) or equivalent
- Memory- 4GB
- Graphics- NVIDIA GeForce GT 730 or equivalent
- Storage- 10GB
- Sound Card- DirectX-compatible using the latest drivers
- OS- Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64-bit version)
- Processor- Intel i5 2500(4 Core, 3.3HGz) or equivalent
- Memory- 6GB
- Graphics- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 or equivalent
- Storage- 10GB
- Sound CardDirect- X-compatible using the latest drivers
GET THE GAME HERE – https://store.steampowered.com/app/755790/Ring_of_Elysium/