Here We are to help you for your first time on GTA RP .
Things You Need Before Playing GTA Roleplay
- Steam Account
- GTA V Online
- FiveM Client
- Microphone (For Voice Chat)
- A Good Stable Internet
- **& a Good Sense Of Roleplay**
Steps to Play GTA Roleplay
- -Open Steam From Your Computer (If You Don’t have Steam Go to Google-Search Steam-Open their Website and Download their Steam Client), After Opening Steam Log In to your account or Make One.
- – If You Have GTA Online then good, if you don’t then Purchase it and download it (Size Approx 80GB). Don’t open it now.
- – Then Download & Install FiveM Client From Their Website.
- – After Opening The Installer, It will pop up a window for Locating Your Original Game files location in Stream Library (Local Disk)
- – After Completing and Verifying The Full Install of FiveM Now You Can See the Server Lists and Categories
- – You can sort the Servers by various categories and ping wish.
- And Do Read Their Servers Rules Before Joining There.
**Important– Don’t Close Your Steam App While Doing This Whole Process!
*GTA RP Doesn’t Work On PS4 and Free or Cracked or Offline Version Of GTA V Do remember*