Now Here We Are with a powerful Gaming PC Build for the gamers who want to get a decent gaming PC at this price segment.
The i3 8100 is a very powerful CPU at and even best at his own series AAA gaming with a powerful graphic card. The new generation components with upto date details for you. This PC Build definitely meet your requirements at the end.
So lets Start!!
1. CPU- Intel® Core™ i3-8100 Processor (6M Cache, 3.60 GHz)
- SERIES – Core i3 (8th Gen)
- CORES – 4 Cores
- SPEED 3.6 GHz
- Intel Optane Memory Supported
- MAX MEMORY SUPPORT – 64 GB
- DDR4 2400HZ SUPPORTED
- WARRANTY – 3 YEARS
For Basic Entry to the world of gaming with Intel i3 8100 is quite good and better than AMD Chips. They are far more advanced to use for the users and unlimited access to tweak whatever you want, set up as you want which is hard actually. But This Intel Quad Core Chip locked up and already set up for you needs just like plug and Play. It comes with UHD 630, Ditectx 12 and OpenGL 4.5 giving you far more better performance in gaming.
2. MOTHERBOARD – MSI B360m Pro VD
- Supports 9th / 8th Gen Intel® Core™ / Pentium® Gold / Celeron® processors for LGA 1151 socket
- Supports DDR4 Memory, up to 2666MHz
- Audio Boost: Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality.
- Turbo M.2: Running at PCI-E Gen3 x4 maximizes performance for NVMe based SSDs.
- EZ Debug LED: Easiest way to troubleshoot.
- PCI-E Steel Armor: Protecting VGA cards against bending and EMI for better performance,stability and strength.
- X-Boost: Software that auto-detects and allows you to boost the performance of any storage, Optane or USB device.
3. MEMORY – CORSAIR LPX 8GB 2400hz
- Tested Latency: 14-16-16-31
- Voltage: 1.2V
- Tested Speed: 2400MHz
- Heat Spreader: Anodized Aluminum
- Package Memory Format: DIMM
- Performance Profile: XMP 2.0
- With lifetime warranty.
4.GRAPHICS CARD – ZOTAC GTX 1050ti MINI
- MEMORY SIZE 4 GB
- DIRECT X SUPPORT -12
- MEMORY TYPE GDDR5
- 1 DisplayPort 1.4
- 1 HDMI 2.0b
- One Dual-link DVI
- MEMORY INTERFACE 128-BIT
- Triple simultaneous display capable
- COOLER With Fan.
The GTX 1050 Ti Mini has more cores, RAM, and a lower clock speed than its non-Ti Series & also Budget Friendly with Decent Performance.
Check Tips in Other Post To Reduce The Total Amount Of Budget on Gaming PC Build CLICK HERE!! & Go To The Graphics Card Section part.
5. STORAGE – SEAGATE 1TB + 120 GB SSD
- Store all your games, music, movies and more with up to 1TB of storage
- SATA 6Gb/s interface optimizes burst performance; 64MB Cache
- Seagate Secure models for hardware-based data security
- Instant Secure Erase allows safe and easy drive retirement
- Warranty: 2 Years.
- Shock-resistant and WD F.I.T. Lab certified for compatibility and reliability
- Ultra low power-draw so you can use your laptop PC for longer periods of time
- Includes a 3-year limited warranty.
6. PSU – Corsair VS450
- Warranty 5 Years
- VS450: the entry-level 240V power supply with high-end features
- AC input from 200~240VAC
- Over-voltage, under-voltage, over-current, and short circuit protection provide maximum safety for your critical system components.
**If You Like to Have Upgrades in Future and Don’t Wanna work alot of things then i will recommend you to go with the 550 Watt variant.
7. CASE – Circle CC 819
- Expansion Slots: 6
- Front Audio Ports: 2 HD-Audio
- Front USB Ports 2.0: 2
- 120MM RedLED Fan Front: 1
- Front USB Ports 3.0: 1
- 120MM Red LED Fan Back: 1
- WARRANTY 3 Years.
Here is the FPS Chart of the game tests on this PC build.
Taking all of these products of this Gaming PC Build total price is now around 46k. With the rest of the money you can purchase your keyboard+mouse or can even use it to buy a better GPU than this!!