What is Cyberpunk 2077?
- Cyberpunk 2077 is an upcoming sci-fi role playing video game by CD Projekt Red. Division of CD Projekt Developers of The Witchers Series. The official game adaptation of Mike Pondsmith’s pen and paper RPG Cyberpunk 2020.
What is the game story of Cyberpunk 2077?
- The game is set in the dystopian metropolis of Night City, California. Night City is located south of San Francisco around the area of Morro Bay, CA. During the setting of 2020, it is said to have a population of more than five million inhabitants. However, this number is suspected to be considerably larger in 2077.
- Following an economic collapse sometime during the early 21st century, the United States is forced to rely on the Mega corporations to survive. These corporations deal in a wide range of areas, such as weapons, robotics, cybernetics, pharmaceuticals, communications and biotechnology, and many of these companies operate above the law.
What About Cyberpunk 2077 gameplay?\
- The game is an open world, non-linear RPG with an FPS style in which players are able to heavily customize their character to suit their play style. Gun play, exploration, player choice and activities such as hacking are to feature heavily throughout the game with missions, quests and objects being completed in a variety of different ways.
When It Will Release?
- Cyberpunk 2077 will release April 16, 2020
What are the system requirements?
Demo system used at E3
- CPU: Intel i7-8700K – 3.7Ghz
- Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z370-I Gaming
- RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws V, 2x16GB, 3000MHz, CL15
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080Ti
- SSD: Samsung Pro 512GB M.2 PCIe
- Power Supply: Corsair SF600 600w
(While these may not be the final system requirements for the game, these components are the only ones that Cyberpunk 2077 has been publicly shown on.)
The Other Highlighted Stuffs
- Keanu Reeves is appearing as Johnny Silverhand in Cyberpunk 2077
- Cyberpunk will support Nvidia RTX ray tracing
- There’ll be tall, explorable buildings with “a lot of activities.”
- we learned that Cyberpunk 2077 won’t launch with multiplayer, but might get some form of it after release.
- There are 3 roles or classes in the Game now Netrunner, Techie and Solo
Let Me Know If You Guys Want More Info!!