After PUBG Craze Activison the Developer of The Call Of Duty Game announced that they coming up with a Mobile version very soon!!
After sometime it came up to the play store pre-registration and now they started the first regional based Closed Beta tests. The Call Of Duty Mbile version teamed up with Gaming tycoon Tencent Games and TiMi J3 studios who previously made PUBG Mobile version later taken up.
This free-to-play mobile game brings together iconic Call of Duty characters, popular maps, competitive game modes, and signature weapons from the series, including Call of Duty®: Black Ops and Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare!
Some New Screenshots From The Official Developers
Loadouts: Confirmed Characters
We’re also able to take your pick of Soldier to play as. As well as a number of familiar faces across the Call of Duty universe.
- Alex Mason from the Call of Duty®: Black Ops franchise.
- David “Section” Mason from Call of Duty®: Black Ops II.
- Thomas A. Merrick from Call of Duty®: Ghosts.
- Simon “Ghost” Riley from Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare 2.
- John “Soap” MacTavish from the Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare franchise.
- John Price from the Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare franchise.
There are 5 Maps (+Nuketown) and 5 Game Modes Right Now
Game Modes – Free-For-All*,Frontline**,Team Deathmatch**,Hardpoint**, Domination** (* This mode supports up to eight players. ** This mode supports up to 10 players)
Maps – Crossfire, Standoff, Crash, Killhouse, Firing Range
Some In-Game Screenshots!! Tap to View
Download The Closed BETA
APK+ OBB (59MB+1.43GB) Google Drive Link